Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Landsmeet

Do you know about any elder scrolls online level boost?

Do you know about any elder scrolls online level boost?
Member avatar small kargid 154d
kargid228Member avatar small segment 153d
The Landsmeet

What do you like to do

What do you like to do in the evening?
Member avatar small Etrusil 157d
Etrusil214Member avatar small Danihoros 157d
The Landsmeet

Dwarf Noble origin

Really enjoyed this.. So far it's my favorite origin, though I haven't gone through Dwarf Commoner, Human Noble, or Dalish Elf yet. It also cemented my decision for who to support as king for the dwarves in my previous game.
Small Johanus Drakenvalt 12y
Johanus Drakenvalt132540Small Farahl 12y
The Landsmeet

DA Play-time?

No, this isn't a thread about DA-themed hide-and-seek or anything :P Rather, I was wondering what everyone's approximate running playtime for any of their campaigns and their thoughts on the subject.To be honest, I'm a little disappointed with the...
Small HallowedBrethren 12y
HallowedBrethren5575Small Aristobulus 12y
The Landsmeet

Unholy Determination

This guy was a die hard! Still only took me one arrow to put him down though. Oh what bitter irony for him. http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x2/lekthus/Screenshot1.jpg
Member avatar small Vaeo 12y
Vaeo1300Member avatar small Vaeo 12y
The Landsmeet

The "Character Maker" Service!

Howdy folks, Leet here, proud to offer a service to whomever would like it.Alright, the idea behind this is NOT writing your character for you, but rather bringing them to life in our beloved game engine. I understand some of us have very specific...
Small That Leet Chevalier 12y
That Leet Chevalier6609Small Aristobulus 12y
The Landsmeet

New RP thoughts?

Basically, this RP will focus on quite a bit of character development hopefully and will explore something that's not too known about the setting of DA -- the Korcari Wilds, and beyond. There is always the disadvantage of making something like thi...
Small HallowedBrethren 12y
HallowedBrethren4511Small HallowedBrethren 12y
The Landsmeet

Dragon Age Toolset Error

So I tried downloading this and there was an error when it was installing Microsoft SQL.. not sure exactly what, but because of it I can't run the Toolset. Any ideas, save for going on a fruitless search across tech support forums?
Small Johanus Drakenvalt 12y
Johanus Drakenvalt3474Small Johanus Drakenvalt 12y
Page 1